The program is implemented through five English afternoon lessons per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, between 12.45 hr to 16.00 hr. Friday is an optional English games day for 1st and 2nd class groups.
- Each Early Birds‘ class is split into a group determined by their grade level.
- A safe learning environment is created for all students to learn through a structured timetable.
The Early Birds curriculum has been developed around five key language learning areas:
- Reading (Storytime, Guided Reading and Independent Readers)
- Writing (Pre-writing Grade 1 and 2, Writing Grade 3 and Grade 4)